Wednesday 18 February 2015

What a Lovely Evening Just Spent

I attended a meeting of the Kemptville Horticultural Society to talk about our farm and herbs and edible flowers.  The group was so nice, warm and inviting.  There was a seed exchange first and then after my talk we sat around sharing information.  I brought Sprouts and several of the members made yummy sounds whilst eating them and chatting around my little display table.  We made tentative plans for the group to come out for a tour of Day Brighteners Farm for one of their meetings.  I'm excited for that time to come.  A thank you card they gave me had a photograph of a beautiful painting of gladiolus flowers done by the President.
It was a pleasure being in a room with so many gardeners.  I could feel the energy, the hope in every one of us that Spring is right around the corner.
Good Night.
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment